HOMESCHOOLING- South Liverpool

(2 Posts)
Rae292 Mon 19-Jun-17 23:12:42

Really need some advice, I am considering home schooling (possibly flexi schooling? - not as keen) and would love to meet up with other home schoolers in the area to go through the whole thing! So many questions! I have a new baby and a toddler and as of yet do not drive but hoping to and have a car within a years time so people local to me please get in touch for meet ups as I can't travel far. If you aren't local, get in touch also !

This decision is so hard as I know in my heart its the right thing to do but its just the practicalities that are literally swamping my mind, of course my BIGGEST fear is the interaction side, I know home schooled children get a lot of interaction but I just need to find the community of like minded people to help me as I can provide everything else ( I think!) apart from the other children!

Thanks in advance!!

anastaisia Sun 17-Sep-17 22:47:18

Hi

There are plenty of home educators around south Liverpool. The best place to find out what's on is probably Facebook, if you're on it?

What part of south Liverpool are you in and I'm happy to check for age appropriate activities that aren't too far from you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now