Dovecot/ Knotty Ash/ West Derby

(2 Posts)
JackieTheFart Sat 16-Mar-13 15:50:04

Hi toffeeghirl,

I'm not sure about sports and stuff as my boys are only 4 and a baby, but there is a pool in Tuebrook and a new Ben Dunne gym (which is very nice) opened on the Wavertree tech park which isn't too far if you have a car.

The children's centre in Stoneycroft has some parent-led activities, or at least they used to, it's been a while since I've been there.

toffeeghirlinatwirl Fri 25-Jan-13 14:09:10

does anyone know of any cub/scout groups, youth clubs/ play schemes, sports classes in this area, please? We recently moved from L15 where my 10 and 12 year old participated in these activities, but now we are in a strange area and haven't a clue where to turn. Additionally, is there anything for me up here in the way of courses, volunteering or exercise? I have mental health problems and spent much of last year unwell and increasingly anxious about leaving home. Now I have moved, the travelling distance to my old neighbourhood and unfamiliarity with my new surroundings is suffocating me. I feel so isolated and worried about my acrophobia returning.
ps I'm new to this site too! :\

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now