Moving to Grimsby

(6 Posts)
Natasha88 Thu 13-Nov-14 11:09:18

Hello I am new to this site and me and husband, have just bought a house near Louth and I'm 17 weeks pregnant. I have had a rubbish time with being pregnant and I've had to come out of work to rest etc. So I'm looking for friends in this area, as I'm at home a lot on my own and want to get out and about and meet friends in a similar situation :-) Thanks for reading. Natasha x

yellowbelliesrus Sat 09-Mar-13 16:47:24

Hi there, how is everybody? Did you find somewhere, I can help you with locations etc if you need any advice. You might already be moved in, in which case, how are you finding it??

Hi to Lacey and One! x

laceyy19 Tue 15-Jan-13 13:18:36

hi there!

I live in Cleethorpes, its a fab area, have you moved in yet?

Marie366 Sun 23-Sep-12 14:28:08

Hello and thanks for replying. As yet we havent found a house, although we are always on rightmove. We dont know wether to aim for the left hand side of Grimsby or go nearer to Cleethorpes. I have read that Healing is good, so should we aim for something within 2 or 3 miles of here?.
I have a seen a house we like but its near The Grange, which Ive read isnt such a good place to live. is that true?
Any advice or info would be most welcome.
Thanks . Marie

oneandnomore Sat 22-Sep-12 22:02:55

Hi Marie366.

I live in Grimsby, and am more than happy to help you. Have you found a house yet?

Feel free to PM me with more details, and I will let you know which schools etc are nearby for you.

Marie366 Sun 16-Sep-12 09:17:45

Hello everyone, I am moving to Grimsby with my partner and our 10 year old daughter.
We have lived in Spain for the last 8 years so this , im sure, will be a bit of a shock.
We have to move due to the ecomonic situation here. We are on a limited budget and the only properties we can afford are near the city centre.
I would be very happy to receive any information about Grimsby, its school, crime etc etc.
Many thanks. Marie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now