Moving to Grantham

(5 Posts)
mummydig Fri 19-Aug-11 15:54:09

I know this is an old thread but would love to chat with any of you from Grantham - Im 25 and have a 21month old and I am 15 weeks pregnant with my next. x

MaryKay30 Tue 14-Jun-11 20:14:37

Thank you, i'll be checking all of them out! We're moving down on Friday, looking forward to it!
Mary.

Cosmogirl Fri 10-Jun-11 21:06:15

Hi, there are two SureStart childrens centres which run groups, including: Living with baby (9 week course for mums with babies under 6 months), Creative Mess, PEEP, Breastfeeding groups. There are also groups you can pay for such as Tumble Tots and Talking Hands (a baby signing class). So there are a fair few things to do. Also, Wyndam Park nursery school holds a mother and baby group which is free but demand for places can be high.

AxyMum Wed 01-Jun-11 09:10:22

Hi,
I live in Grantham currently but haven't really explored mother-and-baby groups yet as I'm still pregnant.
Have you had much luck?
Suze

MaryKay30 Sat 02-Apr-11 14:32:52

Hi my partner has got a job in Grantham and so we will be moving there with our daughter who is 4 months old. I don't know anyone there and was hoping someone would be able to let me know of any mother and baby groups or any other activities I can attend to gain a social life! Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now