4.5 months pregnant - looking to meet same or similar...

(5 Posts)
Angburger Fri 10-Apr-09 13:15:38

Hello -
I'm 4.5 months pregnant and i live in forest Hill. I'm not working and would really like to meet some other mums to be to compare notes, chat and make friends. i'm 39 and one of the last of my mates to have children any others like me out there?

deedee26 Thu 23-Apr-09 14:44:01

Hi

My daughter is 6 months so not in same position as such but thought I would say hi.

I live in Lee but am frequently in Brockley as Mum lives there. I am 26 and this is my first child smile

amesbames Sun 26-Jul-09 19:10:05

Hi, I am 30 and 4 months pregnant. I live in Ladywell, and am up for meeting for a coffee! This is my second child, so have met some lovely women locally who are all between 36 and 45, so you are certainly not on your own. :-)

junkcollector Mon 17-Aug-09 21:47:59

HI Angburger

I know this is from April but thought you might still look at it.

I am one of the New parents supporters for Forest Hill NCT. You should think about joining if you haven't already. We have loads of meet up etc for new parents.

http://www.nctpregnancyandbabycare.com/in-your-area/lewisham/localcontacts/foresthill

GasandHotAir Tue 03-Nov-09 14:54:42

Gas and Hot Air is an hour long, daytime comedy sketch show about pregnancy, childbirth and early motherhood. Performed by new mums Helen Rutter and Natasha Joseph and written over breastfeeding, sleepless nights and copious amounts of weight watchers cake. Babies under 1 are welcomed with open arms as long as they can't move much and don't mind a bit of fruity language.

Where? The Hob, 7 Devonshire Road, Forest Hill, SE23 (opp Forest Hill station)

When? Every Thursday at 2pm from 29th Oct - 26th Nov

How Much? £6

Email: boxoffice@edcomedy.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now