New Local meet ups for Crofton Park/Honor Oak

(5 Posts)
Jessiclees Thu 20-Mar-14 17:52:06

Hi all,

I am the new Local Ambassador for the area and I am looking forward to getting some meet ups organised. Please join the group if you'd like to be involved in meeting other mums (and dads - why not?). I will send out a date for our first meet up soon!

I will try to keep it around the Brockley/Honor Oak area.

I am hoping that during the warmer months we can take a wonder around the parks and have a picnic and when it gets colder cosy up by the fire in a pub/café somewhere!

Look forward to meeting you all!

Jessx

local.mumsnet.com/lewisham/group-meet-ups/brockley

local.mumsnet.com/lewisham/group-meet-ups/honor-oak-park

Jessiclees Thu 20-Mar-14 17:53:50

Hi all,

I am the new Local Ambassador for the area and I am looking forward to getting some meet ups organised. Please join the group if you'd like to be involved in meeting other mums (and dads - why not?). I will send out a date for our first meet up soon!

I will try to keep it around the Brockley/Honor Oak area.

I am hoping that during the warmer months we can take a wonder around the parks and have a picnic and when it gets colder cosy up by the fire in a pub/café somewhere!

Look forward to meeting you all!

Jessx

local.mumsnet.com/lewisham/group-meet-ups/brockley

local.mumsnet.com/lewisham/group-meet-ups/honor-oak-park

LewishamLocalEd Thu 20-Mar-14 17:58:15

Hi jess!
I'm the local editor for lewisham.
A meet up in brockley / crofton park would be fab!
I'm in brockley smile

we've got lots of lovely local cafés and parks.

Looking forward to meeting you
X

Jessiclees Fri 21-Mar-14 09:05:46

Hi LewishamLocalEd,

Great news! As I only put the message up yesterday, I will give it a couple of weeks before I arrange anything. I will let you know when I do.

I am glad that there is at least two of us!

Jess x

suzcl1 Sun 23-Nov-14 14:44:15

Hi ladies,
I've just joined mumsnet and i live in the Telegraph Hill area. Did you manage to get a group together? I think it's time I met with some local mums as my little fella is 5 months old. Let me know if you are still up for meeting.

Suzanne

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now