Trinity primary?

(5 Posts)
DancingLady Thu 17-Oct-13 17:27:40

I understand this school reopened this year as Trinity Primary, on Pascoe Road. Anyone have a child there, and what's it like? I think this is my closest school, as the crow flies, but am also v close to Brindishe Green. how do they compare?

Any advice gratefully received!

maxwelldean Fri 07-Feb-14 14:08:32

Trinity looks like a good school anymore info !?!?

Catfordbird Sun 02-Mar-14 19:41:51

My daughter attends Trinity Primary and loves it. She has settled in well and made lots of friends. I don't have anything to compare it with as she is my eldest (!) but the discipline is good, and she seems to be learning lots. There is a strong leadership team and although it is CofE, the religious side isn't over the top. We are not CofE and the ethos of the school is very inclusive. There is a small but thriving (and growing) parents association so lots of opportunities for parents to get involved if they wish. I'm really pleased that we chose it.

maxwelldean Mon 03-Mar-14 10:10:33

im so happy for you and your daughter, was trinity your first choice of the six, if you dont mind me asking what other schools did you put down.

Catfordbird Mon 03-Mar-14 21:30:14

Trinity was our first choice followed by Brindishe Green, Lee Manor, Rathfern and Holbeach. I think I put Brindishe Lee on the form as well but can't remember the exact order. Definitely put trinity first and brindishe green second.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now