Baby groups in Lewisham/Blackheath/Greenwich

(6 Posts)
Kasherry Tue 27-Sep-11 22:18:09

Hi - im looking for a baby massage class in these areas but to no avail - any ideas?
Also, can anyone recommend any really good baby classes out there, dont mind paying as long as its beneficial. Ive been to a few surestart type groups but am wanting someting a bit more than just hanging around a toy box for 2 hours.
DD is 3 months old.
Any recommendations would be really great!
Thanks!! :-)

TDLP Thu 29-Sep-11 20:47:02

Babistic baby massage and also try baby yoga www.peacefulpractice.co.uk/ with Bernadette she is great.
You can also try us at Tea Dance for Little People - we are free until 4 months! www.tdlp.co.uk

CornishKK Thu 29-Sep-11 20:55:23

I have seen adverts about for baby massage classes near me in Honor Oak, I'll try to remember to note the details for you.

We really enjoy Boppin' Bunnies , I've been taking PFB since he was six months, he's two now & still loves it.

And obviously give TDLP a go, we've only been twice but had fun!

Kasherry Thu 29-Sep-11 21:05:03

Thats great, thanks so much for getting back to me.. I actually got the number for TDLP today so will def be making an apperance :-)

Kasherry Thu 29-Sep-11 21:05:56

"appearance" - i can spell honestly!

Muser Mon 03-Oct-11 09:50:06

I can recommend Sophie's baby massage classes, they're in Honor Oak: Calm Birth Calm Baby

I also know people who have done a course with this lady, I thought she had a website but can't seem to find it. Her email address is here and she did classes in Blackheath. www.iaimbabymassage.co.uk/helenprosper

There are a few Baby Sensory classes in the area which lots of my friends enjoy, you can find them here www.babysensory.com/en/find_a_class.aspx?

There's also swimming classes with Waterbabies and Aquatots in the area, or some of the local pools do classes as well. Sing & Sign could be good when your baby is a bit older. If you want something for you there is [[ http://www.greenwichpilates.co.uk/RunningMummies.aspx Running Mummies]] in Greenwich Park for some exercise, you can also find pilates classes through that link, or [[ http://www.fitnessformummies.co.uk/classes.html Fitness for Mummies]] do a number of classes round Lewisham and Greenwich.

And finally, there's always the Big Scream screenings at Greenwich Picture House on Wednesdays and Fridays. Watch a film with your baby while they're still small enough to sleep through it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now