Snibston discovery park or Conkers - which do you think is best?

(8 Posts)
choufleur Sun 05-Jul-09 21:44:57

that's it really.

Stretch Sun 05-Jul-09 21:48:08

Snibston everytime!! grin Not as energetic!

Have you been to both, or considering one or the other?

BONKERZ Sun 05-Jul-09 21:58:31

went to conkers a few weeks ago and loved it enough to have already planned another trip there this month! Be prepared to walk miles though and start at the far end of the park...catch the train first and then work way back towards the entrance! we found that out the hard way and had to queue for over an hour to get the train because to walk to the upper section meant leaving the park and walking round public footpaths!

choufleur Mon 06-Jul-09 08:04:34

either or at the moment. is snibston any good for a 3 year old?

BONKERZ Mon 06-Jul-09 08:27:04

I would say snibston is aimed at older children TBH, conkers has a huge playground outside and soft play area inside and lots of nature walks in the woods which my 3 year old DD loved!

bamboo Mon 06-Jul-09 08:54:47

I'd do Snibston, I think.

If you can get hold of 2009 Attractions Guide it has vouchers for 2 for 1 for both Conkers and Snibston. I might have a spare if you're stuck smile.

bamboo Mon 06-Jul-09 08:56:10

Sorry try this!

choufleur Mon 06-Jul-09 18:07:57

went to Snibston. DS loved it. just a shame we couldn't explore outside as it was raining most of the time. He's very into how things work so was great for him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now