Any other Rutland mums on here?

(9 Posts)

Hello! I've had an email from Mumsnet telling me all about their local chat sites, so thought I would give it a try!

I'm based in Oakham, Rutland and wondered if anyone else is in this area?

Thanks x

Laura5135 Tue 08-Aug-17 16:31:22

I'm hoping to move to oakham soon just waiting on a house sale .. X

Good luck Laura! Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to meet/get to know another mum who lives in Oakham already! Xx

Laura5135 Wed 09-Aug-17 14:26:50

That would be fab Thankyou i have a 2 year old and im hoping for my eldest (10) to go to Brooke academy x

No way! My youngest 2 are at Brooke Hill Academy! It's an amazing school, you won't regret it. My kids are 12, 9 and 5 so I guess your eldest is going into year 6?

If I could work out how to pm people on here I would send you a message! If you know how to, you are welcome to contact me that way. I can't believe you're looking at the school we already use!

Laura5135 Sat 12-Aug-17 22:16:32

I don't know how to send messages and don't get notifiatins on here ..Not sure if im allowed to use my real name ... But if you Search laura postlethwaite (leicester)on facebook that's me!! Xx

Laura5135 Sat 12-Aug-17 22:18:18

Idont even know how to get your profile up on here infact I can't get off this thread lol.. But yes he wil go into year 6. X

I'm glad it's not just me who's clueless in this - I did get your pm and have replied. Well done for working it out! I'm going to try to find you on FB now. I think if you don't want your real name staying attached to your Mumsnet id you can report your own post and ask them to remove it.

Ok I've sent you a friend request on Facebook and a pm on there. Assuming I have the right person! Do you known Elaini (she's a singer)? If so, I got the right person! It said we had one mutual friend when I looked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now