Lutterworth College

(4 Posts)
koshki Tue 20-Jun-17 11:35:06

Hello
Does anyone have any info regarding Lutterworth College? I am thinking about sending my daughter there. In particular I'd like to know more about the standard of teaching and the attitude of pupils to learning.

We have recently moved back to the UK from France so she will probably go into year 10 in September. She's quite sensitive and conscientious and is used to lessons where there was minimum distraction from learning.

Many thanks in advance.

It has an excellent reputation for both teaching and pastoral support services. Many children travel from outside lutterworth to attend here.

koshki Thu 29-Jun-17 22:30:13

Many thanks for your reassuring response I've had a few other positive comments from other people I've spoken to as well.

ChoudeBruxelles Fri 30-Jun-17 21:41:32

Ds is going there in September (year7). We were impressed with it. Got friends with older kids there and they say good things about it

The head is leaving though at the end of this academic year. Don't think they've appointed a new one yet. One the othe deputy/assistant principals is going to act up I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now