Mumsnet Leicestershire is recruiting!

(3 Posts)
LocalEdLeicsshire Mon 13-Jan-14 13:56:22

Was your New Year's resolution 'to spend more time on Mumsnet'? I thought so!

We need another local editor to join the Mumsnet Leicestershire team. If you love where you live, and would like to help other people find out about it, this could be the perfect new role for you! You'll gain skills in content management, website navigation, writing, editing and social media management - all with a great bunch of helpful local editors and Mumsnet HQ. If you think you might be interested, post here, or send me (or Mumsnet HQ) a personal message. Or come along to the next meet-up (http://local.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_leicestershire/1965452-Leicestershire-meet-ups-are-happening) to find out more about it in person.

Shiltongirl Sat 15-Feb-14 10:31:19

I'm interested! I HE my son so am always keeping my ear to the ground for local events!

I am a member of several FB groups that are aimed at parents on a local level too.

LocalEdLeicsshire Mon 17-Feb-14 15:25:06

Hello! There have apparently been 3 respondents so far to this post - Mumsnet HQ have asked me to meet up with the first in the next week or so. I will keep you informed - they may prefer us to stick to two editors in total. But even if they do, we badly need local ambassadors - people who can help with the listings and organising meet-ups. While this is unpaid, it could be considered a 'waiting list' role for the editor position, if that becomes available later on (no guarantees, obviously, but could still be good CV experience). Have a think....I will be in touch when I've met up with applicant no. 1 and seen if she wants to go ahead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now