Anyone in Leicestershire

(68 Posts)
1980 Sat 09-Apr-11 22:04:45

Hi anyone in the Leicestershire area?

EllAEllO Thu 14-Apr-11 10:23:13

Hello, just seen this.
I live in Thurmaston, and have dd (12) and ds (4)
Would be good to meet other Leics Mnetters, if me tagging along would be ok? smile

superv1xen Thu 14-Apr-11 10:29:00

course it would the more the merrier!! my ds is 4 too.

EllAEllO Thu 14-Apr-11 10:37:21

Ah brilliant, will look forward to it!

enjoylife Thu 14-Apr-11 14:37:59

Brilliant,is the 21st ok with everyone else as well,and is Cropston car park ok with everyone?

Tinkerisdead Thu 14-Apr-11 20:13:05

Thurs 21st is good with me, again I normally park at newtown linford but can do cropston no problem. Do I need to wear a pink carnation and carry The Times?

therealmrsbeckham Thu 14-Apr-11 20:53:45

21st is good with me too. What time is best for everyone?

enjoylife Thu 14-Apr-11 21:17:20

What time?Before or after lunch time?

enjoylife Thu 14-Apr-11 21:18:00

And Cropston car park is brilliant,thanks.

EllAEllO Fri 15-Apr-11 14:17:53

21st is good for me too, as is Cropston car park smile

Tinkerisdead Sat 16-Apr-11 18:31:07

I can do anytime. Enjoylife I asked my friend about activities as we discussed she said there's a brilliant group at st marys church in sileby. 9.30 til 12 I think she said and it's only 50p, Thursday morns.

She said theres another at another church in sileby think it's st gregors on a tues morn. She says that one often does day trips like to stonehurst farm and the church pays for all the kids. Adding it to the thread in case I forget in person.

enjoylife Mon 18-Apr-11 08:53:45

Hi,Thanks alot for that Thedoctorswife,iv found afew groups in the next village from me as well in Rothley.
Is everyone still up for Thursday to go Bradgate park?

Tinkerisdead Mon 18-Apr-11 12:18:02

I'm up for it. I'm moving house Friday so late morn or early afternoon is best for me.

enjoylife Mon 18-Apr-11 15:55:55

Shall we say 1:00 oclock in Cropston carpark Bradgate park,near entrance???Il look out for you Thedoctorswife46,with your paper.Hopefully if were near the entrance we will work out whos who.
Il be the one running around after my 3yr old trying to keep him to stand with me and his sister.

Tinkerisdead Mon 18-Apr-11 19:38:39

Brill see you there to make it easier I'll wear my bright fushia pink jacket so you know it's me and my dd is a chunky blonde lunatic.

Choufleur Mon 18-Apr-11 19:40:39

Booo. I can''t come. I'm at work. I've only just spotted this thread.

EllAEllO Mon 18-Apr-11 19:43:30

I'm still up for it. Day 1 of the holidays and I'm already tearing my hair out!

You'll hear us before you see us, DS has a very loud voice blush

twolittlemonkeys Mon 18-Apr-11 19:46:05

Just found this, would love to come to a MN meetup as I'm in Leics too (Wigston) but sadly I'm not around on 21st Please have another one soon so I can come and join the fun! grin

therealmrsbeckham Tue 19-Apr-11 13:24:40

Hi Ladies, sorry but i've gone and double booked myself for thursday blush but would still like to meet up.

Let me know when your planning another get together and have a great time on Thursday smile

enjoylife Tue 19-Apr-11 19:56:26

So whos coming for sure....Ellaello,Thedoctorswife46,superv1xen and me.Is that right?
See you all Thursday at 1:00 at the entrance in Cropston carpark.Just incase i dont make it back on here by then.

EllAEllO Thu 21-Apr-11 10:25:23

I'm sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it either (was really looking forward to it too sad)
I've got a leaky pipe flooding the kitchen ceiling and need to wait for plumber. Stuck in on a lovely day= Boo!

Hope you all have a great time, and if you meet up again, I'd still like to meet up. smile

radiohelen Thu 21-Apr-11 13:17:47

I've only just seen this. I'd have come but we are in the grip of a terrifying chicken pox/diarrhea/vomiting combo. I'd give anything to have been out this afternoon. Lets do another one soon.

superv1xen Thu 21-Apr-11 13:19:42

OMG i totally forgot about this!!!!! damn mumsnet made it drop out of my "threads im on"

aaarrgghh

silly scatty sod arent i

hope you had a good time!

Tinkerisdead Thu 21-Apr-11 20:06:44

we waited for you Super V! We had this horrfying moment that we may have left you at another entrance.

We just enjoylife and I in the end, we had a great time. She even let my DD ride on her buggy board which means I'll have to have another DC now just to get DD one as she loved it. Thank you enjoylife.

We'll def do another one soon shall we. But I'd suggest everyone marks this thread to watch so it doesnt drop of your list (it dropped off mine too). Then we can arrange something again and PM you if necessary.

superv1xen Thu 21-Apr-11 20:15:40

oh i am so sorry again! but i am glad you had a fab time!

i am definitely up for another one, will watch this thread so it doesn't disappear (actually didn't realise i could do that! blush )

therealmrsbeckham Thu 21-Apr-11 20:18:12

Hi Ladies, glad you had a nice time. Let us know when your planning another meet up smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now