Lovely swimming class with spaces on a Tuesday - Esporta Bradford

(1 Post)
kaybee75 Tue 03-Nov-09 21:32:54

My son goes to Puddleducks swimming classes at Esporta Bradford (5 mins from Leeds Ring Road - Pudsey) on a Tuesday and I couldn't recommend the class highly enough. The teacher Lena is brilliant with the kids and they are having so much fun they don't realise they are learning - I am amazed at what my 3 year old can do now and he is so confident in the water now. Anyway - they run some classes on a Tuesday that have a few spaces left (also on a Saturday but they are all full) and need to fill these classes to be able to continue the Tuesday ones so I said I would help raise awareness of them to some Leeds mums (as I think because they are technically in Bradford people aren't finding out about them).So if you live in North West Leeds and are interested in a fabulous swimming class for your child in a really nice luxury swimming pool with lovely changing rooms and parking right outside then contact Faye Burrell on wakefield@puddleducks.com or 07817 527040 or look for the classes on www.puddleducks.com.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now