Babysitter needed for one night in January, Skipton area

(4 Posts)
fluffyanimal Wed 12-Aug-09 09:26:05

This may be a long shot but dh and I will be at a hotel in Skipton for a special dinner in January. The hotel does not offer a baby listening service so I am looking for someone local and trustworthy to babysit for a few hours in the evening, in the hotel, while dh and I are downstairs in the restaurant, once the children are asleep. 2 children: 3 year old and 5 month old (if baby wakes the deal will be to come and get me, not cope with baby alone). So it should be a straightforward night's work, just listening in to a baby monitor.

Any babysitters out there or does anyone in the area know someone they can recommend?

NannyBeth Sat 05-Sep-09 18:15:16

Hi

I am currently an au pair in Ilkley, which is just down the rd from Skipton. I am always interested in a bit of extra money!!

Feel free to contact me on b_gillies at hotmail dot com! I have experience with 3week to 11 yr olds, including quite a bit of hotel babysitting (in Sydney whilst a student last year) so am used to dealing with similar situations!

Let me know if you are interested.

Beth

ilove Sat 05-Sep-09 18:25:19

Hi

I'm fully CRB'd and training to be a Foster Parent, experience with all ages up to 18!

Email me on blondiered at gmail dot com

shelldunn Mon 14-Sep-09 21:31:06

Hi I run a babysitting agency throughout Leeds. I use qualified/experienced childcarers that all hold current CRB's.
Please get intouch if you would like more information. Would you be able to inform me of the name of the hotel as I am current covering hotels.

www.tiny-care.co.uk
michelledunn@tiny-care.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now