children's drama

(6 Posts)
Rachel7 Wed 09-Jul-08 15:46:58

Got a star struck boy who's just turned 7 - would love to get him in a good theatre/drama/performing arts group, which is not expensive.
Leeds Children's Theatre looks fantastic, but has a 3 year waiting list, which you can't even add yourself to!
Other stuff I've found seems to be for older children, or is expensive.
Can anybody help?

Aarrgghh Sun 31-Aug-08 09:20:37

Hi Rachel - there is a group called Little Ology - they charge £72 for 12 weeks for 3-5 year olds here. Its for an hour each saturday morning, not sure of price for over 5's but i have chatted lots with Laura who owns it and feel comfortable sending DS.

lulalullabye Sun 31-Aug-08 09:52:29

Oh just send him to my house, my little 2 yr old drama queen will teach him a thing or two grin

Rachel7 Wed 10-Sep-08 16:16:15

Wow!
amazing Ology site. Clicked on the link and was mesmorized by boinging icon. Looks fab but older classes over £200 per term. I know that is not so unusual for good quality classes, but is too much for my budget!
Sent the wonder child to "performance art"hmm 4 day summer school, which turned out to be him and a bunch of girls doing 4 days of dancing. He had a good time though, marred only by his 1st ever clothing crisis.
So, still open to suggestions, or he'll be round at lulalullabye's

mrswoolf Wed 10-Sep-08 18:33:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mrswoolf Wed 10-Sep-08 18:34:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now