** Competition ** Hot Wheels Roto Revolution & 5 Pack Cars.

(9 Posts)
LocalEditorBradford Tue 24-Oct-17 14:29:14

Hot Wheels is raring to go and is touring the UK this half term visiting Smyths, Leeds, on Saturday 28th October, inviting all Hot Wheels fans and families to take part in action-packed racing challenges at the FREE Hot Wheels Build the Epic Stunt Tour.

Aspiring racers can put their expertise to the test when it comes to building their ultimate track and battle it out to create the best jumps, loops and track combination on a four-lane raceway; think big, fast and epic!

The winner with the most epic track and the highest score will be named on the leader board, and can take position on the podium with their very own trophy!

Don’t forget to grab your FREE goody bag, full of cool Hot Wheels goodies at the end (limited stock available).

To celebrate Hot Wheels coming to Leeds we have a great competition to win a Hot Wheels roto Revolutions (5yrs+) & 5 Pack Cars (3yrs+)

All you have to do is comment below with your little ones favourite hot wheels toy for a chance to win.

Competition closes Saturday 28th October.

EatsFartsAndLeaves Wed 25-Oct-17 01:16:05

My kid's favorite is... Literally any blooming thing with wheels, he is obsessed. We may well come and watch the action on Saturday.

PieAndPinot Sat 28-Oct-17 10:00:32

My kids love the Hot wheels Criss cross crash track! Both my DSs love that they can play together and see what happens to their carsn

Wibblytummy Sat 28-Oct-17 11:10:50

My DS1 has his eye on the ultimate garage!

JoolsSchmools Sat 28-Oct-17 11:39:24

It's got to be the Criss Cross Crash, anything that makes lots of noise!

Lifeofatortoise Sat 28-Oct-17 12:16:42

We love Hot Wheels! Our(my) favourite is the mega hauler it provides hours of entertainment loading and loading cars onto the lorry smile

PenguinsCantFly Sat 28-Oct-17 12:51:33

Oooh we love Hot Wheels in our house! The favourite of my boys is the Scorpion Sting set.

Teddygirlonce Sat 28-Oct-17 13:37:25

Hot Wheels always reminds me of Odeon Kids Club films. We love the HW Mega Hauler wink.

LocalEditorBradford Mon 30-Oct-17 09:25:42

Thank you all for your entries, the winner will be PM later today for their details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now