Natural parenting / gentle parenting

(4 Posts)
threesingingpigs Sat 20-May-17 18:36:01

Hi all
I've found an old post from 2011 about a meet up for those more inclined to the gentle way of parenting. I'm hoping to meet other parents in Leeds...I have a 2 year old, breastfeeding, cosleeping, gentle parenting just by instinct. I wondered if this group was still about? I'm not necessarily looking for a group or to set up a group that excludes anyone who isn't a strict Attachment parent but more a group where I would feel comfortable talking about the fact we cosleep, believe in the gentle parenting ethos etc.
Anyone know of a group in Leeds or willing to help set something new up?! I'm in north Leeds Oakwood area

kalidurga Sun 21-May-17 00:46:50

Hi threesingingpigs I'm in Moortown and would love to meet up smile and yes there are some fb groups you might already know of-sure to have women from leeds in them

Tonia14 Wed 18-Oct-17 22:24:31

I am into gentle parenting and would love to meet up. Relocated to Harrogate recently so new to the area but can drive to Leeds etc. smile (have a 4yr old, almost five and we co-sleep).

whatdoestheclocksay Thu 16-Nov-17 11:33:43

Hey
lost my other log-in! I wrote original post. Hello to those who have replied!have you found any similar groups in your areas?would be lovely to meet up or get a group going. If I had more time off from work sad I would definitely set something going

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now