Newly Pregnant, would like to meet others

(4 Posts)
Jules1985 Sun 26-Mar-17 20:20:25

Hi, I am fairly new to leeds, and have recently found out I am pregnant. I know very few people in Leeds, and would like to meet others as I have no idea where to start! Thanks

LocalEditorLeeds Tue 28-Mar-17 15:35:41

Hi Jules, congratulations on your expectant bundle and also welcome to Leeds!

There are quiet a few good expectant mum groups on the page which can be found here - local.mumsnet.com/leeds/antenatal-classes

I have also shared your post on our facebook page so watch out for some responses there too.

shankhy Sun 28-May-17 16:09:28

Hi I'm pregnant too, I'm due end of October. I've only been living in Leeds for about a year so don't know many people apart from work mates. Would love to make new friends smile whereabouts in leeds are you? Shan x

kailiec Tue 22-Aug-17 19:43:42

Hi Shankhy and Jules,

Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope it is going well!

My name is Kailie, I am 22 years old and I am currently a part-time nanny/part-time student. I am studying a masters degree at the northern school of child and adolescent psychotherapy here in Leeds.

I am taking a module called infant observation. This module involves observing a baby for an hour a week from as close to birth for 2 years in their family. It is so I can learn and observe first hand how a baby develops emotionally, mentally and physically within their family. I would practically be a fly on the wall. I am looking for expectant mums (due between 22/09/17 to 30/11/17) that would be open to the idea of being a part of this.

If you are intrigued or interested at all then please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

It is truly an incredible experience to be a part of and I appreciate the interest so much. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now