Missing Teddy - an appeal!

(4 Posts)
Cath12345 Wed 02-Dec-15 22:44:56

My daughter cries still about a teddy she lost nearly a year a go.
It was a 'my first teddy' from mothercare her uncle bought from there around 3 years ago and they don't sell the same one now.
It had rosy cheeks and a bell in it but was otherwise a straightforward brown bear.
If anyone has one that isn't loved anymore and they would like to sell I could find it a loving home!

SavoyCabbage Thu 03-Dec-15 06:40:28

Hi Cath, there is a special section for lost toys. It's called 'toys reunited' and it's in the 'classified' section. More people might see your thread there than in 'local'.

Put something like 'lost Mothercare my first teddy' as your title so that people don't have to click on the thread to see what it's about. If you've a photo of the teddy that would help too.

I hope you manage to get one.

LocalEditorLeeds Wed 09-Dec-15 13:55:33

Hi Cath, Do you have a picture of the teddy bear? I've done a quick google and ebay search and found this one? www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOTHERCARE-CUTE-RATTLE-BEAR-BEIGE-TEDDY-BEAR-COMFORTER-HUG-SOFT-TOY-RARE-/151884844957

Cath12345 Sat 12-Dec-15 14:20:31

Thanks. That's not quite the one no and sadly I can't find any photos with it in sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now