New mums and bumps in North Leeds!

(6 Posts)
Blondie87 Sun 01-Mar-15 21:38:55

Hello,
I'm having my first baby in May which I'm so excited about. Maternity leave starts end of April and I'm keen to make a network with other mums and mums-to-be while I'm off with the baby. If anyone is interested in getting together for tea/coffee and cake let me know!

hollyhoward Sat 07-Mar-15 18:34:50

Hi,
Congratulations on being a first time mummy. Whereabouts are you in Leeds? I'm Holly by the way, mummy to Logan aged 2 and with another one on the way due September. Like you, I haven't networked with any other mums as i only moved here a few months ago. smile

Blondie87 Sat 14-Mar-15 20:07:23

Hi Holly,
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I live in Alwoodley, moved here about 3 years ago and most of my friends here are from work and don't yet have kids. Joined the NCT and hoping to go to some mother and baby groups to meet people in a similar situation so I have some company during maternity leave! Where abouts are you based?

SnowCurl Tue 17-Mar-15 08:29:01

Hiya

Have hijacked the other similar post on here. I am due at the end of May. Hope pregnancy is treating you all well.
Blondie, I found the NCT course I attended with my first baby a really nice way to meet other mums at similar stages. Sadly we have moved away from the them now so time to start again smile. We are near West Park

charlieandrosesmum Mon 22-Jun-15 14:35:02

Hello there

I know its been a while since you posted on here but I thought I would chance it. Im 31 and due my second child in September. Im looking to build some new friendships, need some girl time x

aminadavison Mon 20-Jul-15 23:53:25

Hi charlieandrosesmum, it's my first time posting on here. I'm due in November with first baby, I'm also 31 and live in far headingley. Where about are you? Looking for someone to have a coffee and baby chat with!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now