Moorlands/richmond House/GSAL

(8 Posts)
nannynome Wed 14-Jan-15 12:40:20

Does anyone have children at any of these, am trying to make decisions and would welcome any feedback! DS will be 2 in Jan 2016 so could join Moorlands then or we could wait for either of the other 2. We haven't visited GSAL yet but did like both Richmond House and Moorlands. Thanks to anyone with any input!!

Haarlem Thu 15-Jan-15 15:19:06

Are these private schools?

Haarlem Thu 15-Jan-15 15:28:30

Sorry, I'm no help, just nosy smile

nannynome Thu 15-Jan-15 20:58:26

smile yes they are, around headingley/Meanwood area.

CityCatsandDogs Sat 18-Apr-15 17:45:35

My next door neighbour is full of praise for Richmond House.

whatsthatcomingoverthehill Tue 21-Apr-15 14:05:09

I know people who were very happy with Moorlands, but it's about 5 years since their son left there. Don't know much about the other two.

helentheginner Wed 27-May-15 19:59:25

Love love love Moorlands, I have 2 there currently and can't rate it highly enough. Know a bit about the other two; PM me if you want more info.

Mrscuppatea Thu 30-Jul-15 15:10:11

Hello, may be too late but I'd go for Moorlands. It's in a beautiful setting with strong, dedicated staff and a 'big family' feel to it. The school pupil roll is small enough for no child to get lost or slip into the background. My daughter gets so many experiences there which is great for building confidence and the nursery years are definitely active in the events throughout the year. Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now