Knitting mums!

(5 Posts)
rebekah1985 Tue 07-Oct-14 19:10:08

Would any mums in the north leeds area like to start a knitting group? Open to those wanting to learn and experienced knitters alike! Please reply to this thread if you're interested and we can decide on a venue. smile

DawnOfTheDee Tue 07-Oct-14 19:12:32

Put me down as a maybe!

I can just about knit but I tend to drop stitches and add extra ones in at random. I can't cast on or off. I am very much a beginner but would be interested in learning a bit more!

I'm in Roundhay and on maternity leave at the moment so am free most days but usually with 1 or 2 dc with me!

Haarlem Thu 23-Oct-14 16:50:46

There's a 'knit & natter' group - They meet at chapel allerton library

helenjoanna Thu 04-Dec-14 16:28:06

Bit late to this thread but I'm new to Leeds and would love to meet up with crafting mums. My knitting skills leave a lot to be desired and I'm not sure how productive I would be with a grumpy 8 week old but it would be nice to get out and at least try to think about something other than babies! I'm based in Cookridge...

Enterprisemum Mon 08-Dec-14 09:25:57

Hi Helenjoanna, have you heard about the Horsforth Walk of Art? They are doing loads of activities including a huge community knitted blanket. It's not a knitting group as such but could def be worth investigating horsforth-woa.org/2014/10/03/community-picnic-blanket/ I think there is also a craft/knitting group at the creative Courtyard one evening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now