new mum and baby groups!

(4 Posts)
Wispa123 Thu 19-Dec-13 12:10:55

Hi, me and my 10 week old little girl are looking for some friendly groups / clubs to attend in or around chapel allerton, moortown, alwoodly or roundhay. We already go to baby sensory and attend a baby cafe at moortown chn's centre but any other nice friendly ideas would be welcomed! Feeling a little isolated lately! p.s. anyone recommend a good swimming pool to take her without spending a fortune on lessons?

gubbinsy Sat 11-Jan-14 12:15:30

I'd be interested too - son now 2 months old. Where/when is baby sensory? I'm in Chapel Allerton. Starting a baby massage class on Tues and going to breastfeeding cafe on thurs at Chapeltown children's centre but would like to know what else is around!

Dollybird86 Mon 13-Jan-14 12:32:56

Hi I would also be interested my dd is 10 weeks old and we live in Chapel Allerton I would really like to do some baby friendly stuff even if its just going for coffee and cake or a walk in the park. The everyman cinema also does byob screening which might be fun, it would be really nice to meet some new mum's.

Limpetsmum Sat 15-Feb-14 07:05:02

Don't know much about groups but if you three ladies above fancied a cinema date with your babies the Hyde park picture house does baby cinema shows which are fab! I'm at work full time now so won't be able to attend but highly recommend it.
I also did pramercise at roundhay/golden acre when I was off and that was fun although hard work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now