Dad and toddler clubs??

(3 Posts)
GingerLa Fri 16-Sep-11 19:19:44

Heya

Anyone know of any Dads n Toddler clubs that run in Leeds? Me and my other half moved from Essex over three years ago now but he has still not managed to make any friends or connections n its startin to bother him.. so thought it was worth an ask!
Or anyones otherhalf in a similar boat, we have a 20m old son, live in east Leeds.. He like goin to the gym, lifting weights, his xbox n Stella lol

Ta!!

Ps cant believe I just wrote a personal ad for my fella hahaha

pjd Fri 16-Sep-11 19:40:56

My son (nearly 3) has just started Little Kickers in North Leeds, his dad usually takes him to that, and most of the other kids are with their dads too. Think the kids have to be 2, so maybe you could get him enrolled in the New year when he's a little bit older. It's loads of fun, they both love it!

zozzle Fri 14-Oct-11 20:30:51

Dads and Tots, South Parade Baptist Church, Headingley. Monthly - First Saturday of every month, 10 - 11.30am. Call church office if first time attending and the Admin Manager will give you Colin's contact details so you can let him know you are planning to come.

Nice friendly group.

Church Office: 0113 2754989.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now