New mum horsforth wants to meet other new mums

(10 Posts)
happi Sat 18-Jun-11 10:42:35

Hi im Helen, 30 and have a 10 day old daughter and i am trying to find out about any local groups i can join over the next few weeks/months, with the hope of making new friends and sharing baby stories. I live in horsforth and already love walking about with the pram but have no where to go but laps of the local park and coffee shop on my own lol! would love to meet some local mummies or if any one knows of good clubs to join please let me know.
Big hugs x

Cosmosis Fri 24-Jun-11 21:27:22

have a look at the NCT bumps and babies group, there is a horsforth one.

Congratulations on your daughter!

wem Fri 24-Jun-11 21:30:50

Try the children's centre, here. They have a baby cafe with breastfeeding support etc.

I'm told there's a playgroup for every day of the week round here, but perhaps that's for when your daughter is a little bit older smile

wem Fri 24-Jun-11 21:33:23

In fact, here you go from the children's centre website

happi Tue 28-Jun-11 17:53:01

Thanks so much, i went to the childrens center today and they ahve given me info and mentioned a club on mondays, also my HV said thier is a good club on wednesdays 10.30 ish with a talk or something also then tea n coffees she suggested there. It starts tomos so im hoping to go! xxx smile

happi Tue 28-Jun-11 17:54:02

just re read my msg...realy should learn how to spell opps! xx

jbet Fri 01-Jul-11 19:24:09

hi happi

my Daughter is now 4 weeks old and I'd love to meet up with you for coffee, lots of cake and chat.

I don't know that many people up north so it would be great to get to know some mums and share precious baby moments with each other!

e-mail me on janeharris1975@yahoo.co.uk and we should get together..

take care and congrats jbet x

HumptyDumpty1 Fri 08-Jul-11 21:29:00

Hi Happi smile
I also live in horsforth and would like to meet another mum!! I don't know any as I couldn't go to antenatel classes due to being at uni sad
Would love to meet for a coffee if your free, I'm 21 and my DD is 14 weeks smile

happi Sun 10-Jul-11 17:58:44

hi guys only just looked on mumsnet agian!!! and seen your msgs wasnt been rude in not replying sooner xx thanks for the contacts and emails will be in contact to soon, be so nice to arrange a meet up to swap stories and chat babies or normal stuff (cant remember how i filled my time b4 my baby lol xx) big hugs helen

HumptyDumpty1 Sun 10-Jul-11 18:04:02

My email is vicki.kearton@hotmail.co.uk smile (just to add it to jbet's lol)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now