Monday Mums Club!

(4 Posts)
EveT Thu 16-Jun-11 18:50:04

Hi mums,

I'm looking to start a meet up for new mums in the Leeds area with babies from newborn age onwards. I have a little boy, 2 months old and have been looking for activities to do with him, but find that everything is either for older babies or too expensive, so I have decided to start my own club!!

If anyone would like to meet up for coffee and a chat or go for a walk in the park or any other similar ideas, please email back on here or contact me on eve12345@tiscali.co.uk and I can arrange where and when.

Hope to hear from new mums soon!!

Eve smile

mummy2lukey Fri 17-Jun-11 13:16:01

Hi Hun

Im up for any sort of interaction. I have a 5 week old little boy - my first, and am at a loss as to what to do with him as like you say everything is expensive.

I live very close to the centre of Leeds, dont know the area very well and dont have transport but im sure theres a bus that can get me anywhere smile

Sarah smile

HumptyDumpty1 Sat 09-Jul-11 07:20:27

Hi smile my DD is 15 weeks old but I'd love to meet up if she's not too old (I don't know any other mums in the Leeds area and too shy to go to a ready formed group and be the newbie!)

jbet Mon 12-Sep-11 21:31:39

hi there

would be great to meet up! My daughter is 14 weeks old now and i need to start meeting people!!

Get in touch please. Look forward to meeting you all..

jbet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now