9 weeks pregnant and new to the area LS25

(4 Posts)
n0rthy Thu 16-Jun-11 11:41:17

Hi, I moved to the Sherburn/South Milford area of Leeds in August last year. I am originally from Leeds but this area is completely new to me and I don't really know anybody round here.
I am 9 weeks pregnant and none of my friends have babies. There are a couple of people that I know who do have them but unfortunatley they do not live nearby.
If anybody else in the area is in a similar situation, is pregnant or has had a baby recently and would like to meet someone knew over a coffee and a chat then please let me know.
Also any advice on what clubs/things are going on in the local area would be helpful.
Thanks
Claire

n0rthy Thu 16-Jun-11 11:43:32

PS, this is my first baby.

MoonFaceMamaaaaargh Tue 26-Jul-11 15:16:32

hi northy...this is a bit late so i'll pm you too...when i can get on the computer. I'm local, and while i don't do much local baby stuff i'm up for a coffee. I have a 17m ds and am 31wks pg. smile

KatieJaney Tue 26-Jul-11 21:00:12

Hi, there are groups on in Kippax and Great Preston, they aren't too far from you in Sherburn. Also, Garforth has quite a good variety of groups on, although most things have now finished for the 6 weeks summer holiday, they'll be starting up again though in September.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now