Leeds Centre (LS7) new mummy needs adult conversation

(5 Posts)
mummy2lukey Tue 14-Jun-11 19:27:26

Hi there.

I am a new Mummy to my beautiful little boy, Im 29 (30 in august) and would be interested in making friends with people around the Leeds area.

I live close to the centre with my fiancé but since he has returned to work after his paternity leave I am finding it hard being a new mum. All my family/friends are from Wakefield and beyond so Im pretty much alone when he's at work.

Anyone know of any meet ups or would like to meet for a coffee etc please reply to this or email me at sarah.musgrove@live.co.uk I am also on facebook with the same email.

Thanks xx

EveT Thu 16-Jun-11 18:36:06

Hi Sarah,

I am also a new mum to a little boy of 2 months. I live in Alwoodley in North Leeds, which isnt far from the centre. I'm looking to meet other new mums and was thinking of starting some sort of group as all the activities I have seen are either for older babies or are really expensive!
Im going to post something on here, but in the meantime, if you want to meet for a coffee or have a chat on facebook first that would be great. i'm on facebook and my email is eve12345@tiscali.co.uk.

Hope to chat soon,

Eve x

ps...also 30!!

Tanyaaah Thu 23-Jun-11 20:49:31

Hi,
You could go to the NCT postnatal group at Chapel Allerton Children's centre. It's on tuesdays between 10 and 12 (no one really arrives till 10.30 though), only 50p per session. I met loads of people there when I had just had a baby as it's very friendly and good for people with small babies.

Cosmosis Fri 24-Jun-11 21:26:01

Hi Eve, I'm in Alwoodley as well smile There is an NCT mums and babies group in Alwoodley, and also a playgroup at the united reformed church at Wigton Moor, as well as a group in Shadwell.

jbet Tue 28-Jun-11 13:01:59

hi guys

I too am mum to 4 week old little girl and don't know many people in leeds. It would be great to meet up and I don;t mind hosting a group each week either! let me know..

Jbet janeharris1975@yahoo.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now