Co Working Spaces in Lancashire

(3 Posts)
TellMeOnASunday40 Sat 22-Feb-14 18:54:40

I have been trying to work at home this week, but it has been really chaotic with the kids being on half term. I have a big project coming up...does anyone know of any co working work spaces to rent on daily/weekly short periods within a 10 mile radius of Preston Town Centre?

LocalEditorLancashire Sun 23-Feb-14 11:27:44

There looks to be somewhere in Preston around £45 a day https://b.regus.co.uk/locations/office-space/preston-the-docklands

I'll ask on twitter for you & report back with anymore. Would a library or Starbucks type place help at all? Often smaller independent cafes have free wifi I guess you run the risk of other peoples children there in half term.

Northernfiona Fri 06-Jan-17 05:48:00

This is a reply many months later about coworking - I help to run a Coworking space outside Lancaster . It's too far from Preston but would only be £7 a day nof £45! And I can highly recommend working in a Coworking space if that's what you want. Www.haltonmill.org.uk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now