Hello

(3 Posts)
LocalEditorLancashire Thu 13-Feb-14 23:42:19

I'm the new local editor for Mumsnet Lancashire, delighted to be here, I thought it would be MNing whilst I claim to be working, in fact I've been working and I'm so behind I haven't even seen AIBU board for days!
I'd really like to get an idea of who is here (delighted to see I'm not alone this evening) if you would be willing to let me know what you'd like to see on here and age ranges of your children so I can find events relevant to you. I have some competitions hopefully starting next week, Peppa Pig tickets anyone? I'm just reading the manual and finalising the details but if you're all parents of teens I'm way out!
If you don't want to list details here send me a private message, vague details are also fine.
I look forward to chatting more
Emma

vixmaher Sun 16-Feb-14 20:21:52

Hello, totally new to this so bear with me. Mum of 2 gorgeous little rascals (almost 2 and 5, both boys). Both me and hubby work full time so when we get family time it is very precious. Therefore thought I would sign up and see if anyone can help find local (not always immediate vacinity but not hundreds of miles), different,cost effective, family friendly and FUN things to do or places to go. Ling list of criteria I know but when time is precious you don't want to end up being disappointed ��. Likewise if I find anything I think that fits the bill I will post for others to see.
Thanks Vickie ��

LocalEditorLancashire Mon 17-Feb-14 19:36:49

Hi Vix,
Nice to 'meet' you, you certainly sound busy! Feel free to post away

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now