Nanny looking for a job from 2 of November

(1 Post)
katiatr Wed 23-Sep-09 14:06:18

I am looking for a live out nanny share or nanny position.
I have an up to date CV and excellent references availabile. I am Ofsted registred, CRB checked and insured. I have nursing (NVQ3) and a teaching qualification (Bachelor in Early and Pre-School Pedagogy) gained in Poland (where I worked for 2 years as a nursery teacher) and I have done many courses in London including First Aid, Birth to Three Matters- importance of playing, Risk Assessment, English ESOL Level 1. I also speak comunicative Italian.
Since Feb 07, I have been working as a sole charge nanny for a family, looking after their twins (8mths old when I started and now 3yrs old). I have also had experience in a nursery, working for a year in the baby room looking after ages 5mths to 2yrs. And I have worked as a live in nanny/mother's help looking after 3 and 5yr old girls here in London and for 6 months I did a live in nanny share in France with 2yr old toddlers. And I have done a lot of babysitting work in London (sleep overs and general babysitting for more than 2-3 children together). Childcare work is part of my life!

Please contact me if you are interested.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now