A list of places to buy a real Christmas tree in Lambeth

(9 Posts)
LocalEditorLambeth Sat 03-Dec-16 19:51:54

Hi all! We always buy our tree from the grocers on the corner of Mowll Street and Brixton Road. However, I thought it might be useful if we compiled a list of other places in Lambeth where you can buy Christmas trees. Please share your favourites!

LocalEditorLambeth Sat 03-Dec-16 20:06:07

Just thought of one!
The flower stall in front of St Anselm's Church in Kennington are now selling Christmas trees. It's a social enterprise but not sure of the name of the company.

LocalEditorLambeth Sat 03-Dec-16 20:17:18

You can also buy them from the Little Cat Cafe in Myatt's Fields Park. You need to pre-order and some profits go back into the park. Have attached a flyer I got in an email - hope you can see the details OK.

LocalEditorLambeth Sat 03-Dec-16 20:18:11

Oops, forgot to add the flyer! Here it is...

BrixtonMortar Sun 04-Dec-16 11:59:58

Outside St Mark's church at Oval.
The Hootenanny, bottom of Tulse Hill.

LocalEditorLambeth Wed 07-Dec-16 21:36:33

I read about The Christmas Forest today: www.christmasforest.co.uk/

Not too far away, from some of you at least. And they plant a tree in Africa (through Tree Aid) for every tree bought.

LuluInLambeth Thu 08-Dec-16 07:22:53

The Floral Hall, SE27

LocalEditorLambeth Mon 19-Dec-16 23:41:49

The New Covent Garden Flower Market has Christmas trees and other festive floral goods plus decorations:
www.newcoventgardenmarket.com/blog/product-profile-christmas-special

LocalEditorLambeth Tue 20-Dec-16 22:29:20

I saw some Christmas trees still available for sale at the market on Electric Avenue in Brixton today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now