Swimming lessons in Tulse hill / west norwood

(4 Posts)
TinkerBellaFlora Sat 25-Apr-15 15:21:20

My 4 year old has been having swimming lessons for a few months at Brixton. It started great, and she progressed quickly with a fab teacher, but he has now left. The new teacher is fine but the class size has expanded massively so she gets no attention and, if anything, she has regressed over the past month of lessons.

I've been trying to look into private lessons - ideally at the new west Norwood swimming pool, or anywhere locally - and have drawn a blank (pools taking my number but never calling back etc). Does anyone know how I could try and arrange this?

Many thanks,

Laura

BarkisIsWilling Wed 29-Apr-15 20:52:49

St Joseph's college has a couple of private classes. Give the reception a call or pop in tomorrow at 6.45. That way you can see the first swming school session which ends at 7, and the one my children attend which starts just past 7 and decide if it's for you.

TinkerBellaFlora Sun 05-Jul-15 10:57:56

Many thanks! She has joined a private Saturday morning class at St Joseph's and we're really happy with the tuition.

BarkisIsWilling Sun 19-Jul-15 00:16:22

Oh good. Glad to have helped. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now