childminder advice

(3 Posts)
julesjupiter Wed 15-Jun-11 10:47:04

Hi,
I am looking for a childminder in the Herne Hill, Tulse Hill, West Dulwich area - any recommendations? It's so hard to know how to choose someone - recommendations would really help. Thanks,

Jules

Dragon15 Sun 26-Jun-11 11:32:57

Hello Jules
I am not able to recommend anyone in particular but I can help you on the ''how to choose'' bit! Ensure they are registered with Ofsted - it is now a requirement - they hold a valid First Aid Certificate and have written references on file also ask them what is included / excluded from the fees and what is their child ratio - it changes according to child's age - what kind of activities they provide for the child if they take your child on outing and make use of their car who provides child seat and last Term and Conditions by contract. I hope this can be helpful. Regards

whizzymummy Fri 01-Jul-11 19:21:41

I see lots of posts on the East Dulwich Forum for people looking for childminders or childminders with vacancies. Maybe take a look or post there?
Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now