1st Pregnancy, would like similar to meet other ladies in same boat for coffee, cakes and chats!

(6 Posts)
knasher29 Mon 15-Nov-10 18:38:14

Hi

I'm a 27 year old woman - due in Feb, wanting to meet other ladies to share stories, worries and excitement with (fed up of watching baby channels and reading 'Mother & Baby' mag). Lots of friends but none with children/planning to have any soon!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Emma

knasher29 Mon 15-Nov-10 20:36:51

bump

Principle Sun 17-Apr-11 10:40:24

Hi Emma, my names Lara just moved from scotland have an 8month old baby looking to meet other mums and babies locally

hadia Mon 22-Aug-11 15:13:16

Hi i'm due at the end of November, live in SW16, and also a first time mum-to-be. Get in touch if you would like to meet smile

Hxx

ashbash30 Fri 16-Sep-11 21:50:37

Hi,

My names Ashley and i'm 30 years old. I'm due at the end of Feb with my first child and would like to meet some bump buddys/mums and babies for a coffee and chat.

Ash x

MichelleX Wed 21-Sep-11 12:43:40

hi ladies,

i saw your add and thought i'd let you know of a Pregnancy Yoga class i hold in west norwood on wednesday nights 7.30pm and have some new 1st time mums attending - great way to meet other mums to be and also practice yoga helping you through this transformational experience, supporting your well being, and your growing baby's and also prepare you for birth through yoga.
let me know if you want more details smile Michelle
www.yogarelax.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now