looking for playdates-- for baby and me!

(5 Posts)
MaryHalliday Mon 08-Nov-10 22:54:59

I have just moved to North Clapham with husband and 5 month old baby daughter from America and would love to meet some local friends for myself and my baby. I am feeling a bit homesick and missing my friends these days, and when I see another mum with baby about the same age, I just want to run up and say "Please be my friend!!!".... but I figured it was a bit less crazy to do it this way! wink

I can't be the only one who feels this way, so if there are any local mums who are interested in getting lunch (or a pint), going to a baby showing at the picture house, taking a walk or even just coming over and sitting in somebody else's toy-filled house please email me at maryhalliday10@gmail.com

We live on Kings Ave, but I am willing to travel and get to know the area.

yogaruth Thu 18-Nov-10 11:35:28

Hi Mary, have you found anyone to meet up with? I've a 13month old and am around until work beckons (not yet). Ruth

MamaBoo85 Sat 20-Nov-10 13:55:35

Hello Mary,

I live in West Norwood with my partner and our 10 month old baby.

I moved from Kent to be here so although I have not travelled so far I am kind of in the same situation!

Just drop me a message if you want to meet, I feel I need some adult conversation!

Claire x

Principle Sun 17-Apr-11 10:42:29

Hello guys

im another new to area from scotland 8month old boy also looking for playfriends

Emma1612 Tue 11-Oct-11 10:22:11

Hi all,

I'am from west Norwood, I would love to meet others Mums.Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now