Searching for a good, reliable cleaner in Brixton/Streatham area

(6 Posts)
simafu Tue 31-Aug-10 14:32:51

Hi there,

My wife and I are looking for a good, reliable cleaner to do a few hours a week of basic housework (kitchen & bathroom cleaning, plus hoovering the living room carpet and light dusting, etc). Can anyone recommend someone to us?

MonkeyMoped Mon 13-Sep-10 22:33:20

Hi

My cleaner is very good and we've had her for nearly 2 years. She lives in Streatham and comes to me in Herne Hill a couple of times a week to clean and iron.

Her English isn't perfect, but it's not a problem. Would you like me to ask her if she has any free slots?

Kate

SparkyUK Thu 23-Sep-10 11:01:39

monkeymoped We're looking for a new cleaner too and are in west norwood. Did yours have any free slots in the end?

MonkeyMoped Fri 24-Sep-10 08:12:44

I have spoken to my cleaner and she says she can do Brixton, Streatham and West Norwood - it might depend a bit on your address, but should be fine.

She says she has slots on:

Alternate Mondays
Tuesdays
Possible Saturdays

She has no slots on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

I have her for 2-3 hours cleaning a week (2 bed flat) and for 2 hours ironing. She's very good and reliable.

Best if you text her to arrange a visit and she will say how long she thinks it needs and how much. Her number is 07897 249783

twittertotter Wed 03-Aug-11 14:54:12

Hi Monkekmoped,

I have just moved to streatham hill and need a good cleaner. Would it be ok for me to drop a text to your lady?

Thanks
Maria

armidale3 Wed 03-Aug-11 18:17:32

Hello
I am also interested and I live in West Norwood.
What is the going rate nowadays.

Thanks
Julie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now