is anybody on this yet?

(4 Posts)
stars2love Fri 08-Jun-07 09:55:24

Hi There

Just wanting to start a little local thread here - and if anyone knows if there is a play centre open on Fridays where I can take my toddler and baby?

Have a happy weekend

Stars2love

Louise0212 Fri 08-Jun-07 18:02:07

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are after, but Cafe au Play is open all week (except Sunday) - it's down the side of the Rotunda. I've not been to any other organised groups, so maybe you can tell me whereabouts you go? I am on the Surbiton side of Kingston.

Hope that helps

Louise

rah425 Mon 11-Jun-07 21:15:09

I'm from Epsom, and have three children, the soft play at leatherhead leisure centre is good says it goes up to age 8 but by age 5 kids are bored but great for smaller ones. don't advise going on a wet day in the summer holidays though too many big ones. And Horton Park children's farm is good in Epsom, again big soft indoor play area plus lots outside. though best farm is Bockets in leatherhead but a bit more expensive.

allytara Sat 23-Jun-07 21:00:04

hiya,we are newish to the area, does anybody know any groups that meet up outside in the park or the playground (or cafe if it doesnt stop raining!!!)or would anybody like to do so? I adore my 8 month baby son but do miss grownup company. we are surbiton side of kingston

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now