Ideas for 6 year old's birthday party

(10 Posts)
snowgirl1 Tue 19-Sep-17 20:59:25

It's DD's birthday at the end of December, for the last couple of year's we've done the whole church hall & entertainer. This year DD has said she'd like to do something different. Any suggestions for what we could do for her birthday with some friends around Kingston/Surbiton/Esher/Cobham??

girlsyearapart Tue 19-Sep-17 21:02:24

Wendy's workshop on ham parade ( pottery painting)
Bowling at the rotunda
Swimming party at the kingfisher
Saturday/ Sunday morning kids cinema

girlsyearapart Tue 19-Sep-17 21:02:59

Or the panto/ kids theatre show ?

snowgirl1 Tue 19-Sep-17 21:38:19

girlsyearapart thanks for all of those suggestions - I'll run them past her!

refusetobeasheep Tue 19-Sep-17 21:42:02

Trampolining? there's a fake ski slope where can do tobogganing locally (didn't take dd to that one so not sure where!) i still like hobbledown farm.

snowgirl1 Tue 19-Sep-17 22:15:35

Ahh, yes. Sandown park in Esher has the dry ski slope - we've seen other kids do it. I'll ask her about that. Only down side is it's very much an outdoor party....which might be a bit brave in January.

Is there anywhere around here to do trampolining? I know there's a trampoline park in Camberley but that feels a bit far to make other people take their children.

Hobbledown's also great and we haven't been there for a while - I'll have to see if she fancies that.

girlsyearapart Wed 20-Sep-17 06:55:53

Kingston college do trampoline parties but I have a feeling you have to be 8
One of mine had a sports party at teddington school where you get trampoline plus bouncy castle plus games
The other trampoline place is over by Wembley Ikea or there's one in Guildford.

Someone's missing a trick by not having one more locally !

snowgirl1 Wed 20-Sep-17 21:03:19

DD says she'd like to go horse riding for her party confused. Anyone know any stables that are good for a small group of 6 year olds?

NikiBabe Thu 21-Sep-17 16:12:08

Stag Lodge Stables

www.ridinginlondon.com/

They do birthday parties too but it is expensive.

snowgirl1 Thu 21-Sep-17 21:41:21

Nikibabe thanks for that - I'll have a look at that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now