NEW 10+ Portfolio Class & Sewing Class

(1 Post)
CygnetsTravellingArtSchool Thu 19-Nov-15 14:22:56

From January, Cygnets Travelling Art School will be starting two new after school classes at Cass Art, Kingston! As well as their usual 6-11 classes on Mondays, Fridays & Saturdays they will now be running:

10+ PORTFOLIO CLASS
Wednesdays 4:30-6pm
£25/ session when booked termly (£30 drop in)
This class is for older students who wish to begin a more serious approach to art. Classes will focus on observational drawing & painting in a variety of mediums. Students will be guided through the learning of traditional skills such as still life painting, and clothed life drawing, that will create the basis for an amazing and diverse portfolio.

SEWING CLASS (Ages 6-11)
Tuesdays 4:30-5:30pm
An amazing weekly class for all things textile with no experience of sewing necessary! Projects will cover a range of techniques and will vary from small toys to real clothes and accessories!

"Tabby is a wonderfully inspiring person and a very talented artist who really communicates her passion and her technical skills to her students, giving them the confidence to pursue their own creative work to the highest level of their artistic ability. We thoroughly recommend her tuition classes." Sarah (Parent)

"My 2 children, aged 6 and 8, are attending weekly after school art classes and they love it. I'm so proud of the beautiful art they've been producing. This is not just another place to keep your kids busy, but an authentic place to learn and grow in art. I would recommend Cygnets to everyone." Tatiana (Parent)

For any questions or bookings, please contact Tabby on 07903 132 064 or hello@cygnetsschool.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now