Help! Baby due any day & need a cleaner - any recommendations?

(4 Posts)
JenSFP Tue 23-Sep-14 16:51:24

I'm really hoping for a recommendation for a cleaner - independent or working for a company - to give our new house a blitz pre-arrival of baby and then fortnightly visits. Any tip offs will be VERY gratefully received! Thank you! Jen

SWEETY Wed 24-Sep-14 13:32:30

Hi

Where are you based please, how many hours, how many rooms,what would you be looking to pay?

Many Thanks

tssfrankland Wed 12-Nov-14 15:26:45

I've got a lovley lady who cleans for me once a week & i book her through - www.handy.com/

It's a great website that you can book one of cleaners or regular cleaning & request the cleaner you like the best. The lady who cleans for us is Lee F. She lives locally & I can't recommend her enough. Maybe give them a call & ask for her specifically. 020 3095 4919.

Falcon1 Mon 17-Nov-14 09:43:05

I use Efficient Cleaning (based in Surbiton) - they're brilliant. You contact the company, the owner comes and speak to you about exactly what you want and how you want everything cleaned, then they allocate you a cleaner and ensure the cleaner knows everything that you want. If you're not happy with anything the company will sort it with the cleaner immediately. I've been using them for 2 years and am really happy with the quality of the cleaning - much better than I could do myself!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now