Any German toddler groups in Kingston or any German mums who fancy meeting up?

(3 Posts)
GermaninKingston76 Tue 04-Oct-11 22:04:57

Hiya, we recently moved to North Kingston, and I just wanted to see whether there are any German mums around who regularly meet up for 'Kaffee und Kuchen', chatting to keep up their language and running after their toddlers? Or anyone fancy starting a group?

katiewah Mon 10-Oct-11 14:30:05

Hi

My little family is making the move to North Kingston shortly and I'm keen to meet other mums with toddlers (mine is 17 months at the moment). I'm not German but I lived there for 2 years and am determined to improve so if you can bear to listen to my rusty German, I'd love to meet up.

It could still be a couple of months before we move, so it's probably best if I contact you nearer the time - maybe there'll be a thriving group by then.

Kate

GermaninKingston76 Wed 19-Oct-11 23:33:10

Hi Kate thanks for your response and apologies for my late response, I haven't logged on for a while. That sounds lovely, just send me a message once you're here and we'll set something up, I'm sure your language skills are still very good, it all comes back! I've been here so long I've forgotten some of my German..!
You'll like Kingston, it's great for kids and the shopping is great!
Have a good move
Carmen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now