GP reccomendations please :o

(3 Posts)
busastep Tue 04-Oct-11 13:26:56

Hi there - we are just moving to Kingston from Lewisham and are moving to KT2 - i wondered whether anyone had any reccomendations for a GP surgery in the area. We are expecting in April so keen to get registered soon so we can get refereered for the next scan. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks.

GermaninKingston76 Tue 04-Oct-11 20:55:13

Hiya, recently moved here too, and the Richmond Road Practice on Richmond Road was recommended to us by the previous owners of our house. Have registered the whole family there and they seem very good, you seem to get appointments pretty quickly, they offer flu clinics and also late night appointments up to 8:30pm on a Wednesday which helps if you or your other half works late. Nice selection of toys in the waiting area too. Midwife care is done at the practice. Hope that helps, obviously don't know if you are in the catchment area, but you might be as we are KT2 too. Good luck with the baby!!

MooseCakey Wed 05-Oct-11 20:33:56

We are registered with the Churchill Medical Centre, I like the fact that there's a surgery on Tudor Drive and another on Clifton Road and I can go to either which normally makes it easy to find a convenient appointment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now