Anyone heard of Octopus Themed Parties??? yoga cubs??

(5 Posts)
kaylouise Thu 22-Sep-11 13:24:29

Hi there, has anyone heard of or even better experinced an octopus party?? The lady's name is Johanna and seems lovely, but feel a bit nrevous booking as its alot of money and cant find any reviews on line. She also runs Yoga cubs.
My dd would like a superheroes and fairies party and octopus parties seem to fit the bill.
Would really appreciate any info. Thankssmile

Sarah32 Sat 24-Sep-11 19:45:22

I had Johanna for a fairy themed party for my five year old daughter in March and she was great - I would definitely recommend her.

kaylouise Sun 25-Sep-11 09:11:45

thats great thanks, just what I wanted to hear!! My dd is also 5 and wants her whole reception class to come, do you think 30 children will be fine for the entertainment johanna supplies?

Sarah32 Sun 25-Sep-11 21:31:29

Hi, I think we had between 20 and 25 which worked well. The venue was reasonably small and hardly any of the parents stayed which also helped to keep the kids in one place! I think 30 would be fine depending on the size of the venue. Johanna managed to hold their attention for an hour which is what we paid for. She also made them all balloon models and gave out little gifts at the end. She seemed to know what she was doing and remained very calm throughout!

kaylouise Mon 26-Sep-11 21:47:46

lovely, thanks very much for your help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now