Child's flat feet - podiatrist in Surbiton / Kingston

(3 Posts)
nada29 Sun 18-Sep-11 21:06:26

My 9-year old has flat feet. Can you please recommend a good podiatrist in Surbiton / Kingston area or does anyone have any experience with this problem. Many thanks.

pengymum Sun 18-Sep-11 21:11:58

Go to your GP and they should give you a referral to podiatrist if they think it warrants it.

nada29 Tue 20-Sep-11 21:28:26

Thanks for your reply. Have already seen GP and got referred to a podiatrist but the insole that we got were rather archaic and my DC wouldn't wear it. I'm looking for the private one who deals with children. Anybody out there with any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now