Nanny share available from September, Kingston/New Malden

(4 Posts)
NK67774abX1107c835482 Thu 07-Jul-11 22:32:40

Hello

I have a fantastic nanny who is looking after my 9 month old son. The family we are currently sharing with is moving out of the area at the end of August. Our nanny has over 15 years of childcare experience and used to be the deputy manager of a nursery. She is Ofsted registered, she has her own car and nothing is too much trouble for her. We are looking for a family in the area to share from September. From September our nanny will also be doing the school run for my 4 and a half year old son.

If you are interested please get in touch for a chat.

Angela

newMaldenMom Mon 15-Aug-11 22:06:13

Hi,

I'm looking to share a nanny as well, I was wondering what kind of sharing you're looking for? I'm ideally interested in having the nanny at my house to take care of my 1 year old and another family's similar-aged infant. I'll be at home helping/supervising but in case I need to step out for a while, also a newborn.
Let me know if you're interested..
Melina

DolliesandDinosaurs Thu 25-Aug-11 15:44:49

Where does your son go to school as might be looking for help occasionally with school drop offs and pick ups?

NK67774abX1107c835482 Tue 30-Aug-11 08:16:09

Hi Melina

Sorry for the delay in answering. We were on holidays. Our nanny is doing the school run for our 4 and a half year old who is going to Coombe Hill infant school. If you leave close by, we don't particularly mind in which house the kids are looked after. The nanny is very experienced so I would not worry about supervision. If you want to discuss it further, give me a ring on 07984205380.

Angela

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now