Ice cream in Kingston so relaxing

(4 Posts)
Evenday Mon 16-Aug-10 07:43:20

Hi I found a new shop called 5 Degrees. Has anyone else tried it? It's really worth it. They make their own ice creams and some pretty yummy looking home made cakes. The boys had chocolate of course! but they have so many flavours I had hazelnut and have already chosen my next flavour, Ferrero Rocher!! It's just off the market square, as if your walking down to the Rose Theatre or Wagamamas. She's totally independent and has a good space for sitting in, I was thinking it's an easy space with pushchairs, and it's got a decent loo too!

Evenday Mon 16-Aug-10 07:50:17

Hi, I found a new shop called 5 Degrees in Kingston. It's a coffee and ice cream parlour they make their own ice creams and some pretty yummy looking home made cakes. The boys had chocolate of course! but they have so many flavours, I had hazelnut and have already chosen my next flavour Ferrero Rocher!! It's just off the market square, as if your walking down to the Rose Theatre or Wagamamas. She's totally independent and I was thinking it's a great seating area for push chairs cos there's bags of space and a they've got a decent loo too!!!!

Fobgirl12 Sun 26-Sep-10 16:02:30

Though hood, they are way overpriced. DH and I paid £4.50 for two small scoops. The two combined were the same Suzette as one Baskin Robbins scoop.

Coolpeas1 Sun 24-Jul-11 18:44:39

patisserie valerie is another fantastic place for ice cream, also for cakes and tea!
I went there myself, all sorts of flavours from Hazelnut, to pistaccio, and also bubblegum, chocolate and tirumasu!
Cakes are delish as well. DD loves them, especially the creamy fruit pie. I recommend!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now