preschool

(6 Posts)
alipalie Fri 02-Apr-10 16:48:18

Hi I am looking for a traditional style preschool for my son to start once he is 2 1/2. I liked St Lukes but they do not have a place for him. Any recommendations?? Thanks

AnaKi Thu 20-May-10 11:46:19

I think my friend's daughter was accepted at St Marks (don't know where that is). One good one is St James but I think is quite full as well. Hope you can find one.

alipalie Wed 09-Jun-10 17:35:23

Thanks for your reply. managed to find a place for him at southborough pre school. Great garden and very friendly staff. Very impressed. He starts September so fingers cross. Think I am more nervous than he will be!!

sunny11 Sun 16-Jan-11 22:28:57

alipalie, I know it was a while ago you were looking for preschools,what's the name of the one you found in southborough?
I'm moving to TW quite soon and would like to know about preschools.Can anyone help?

alipalie Fri 21-Jan-11 10:06:35

Hi there Sunny11, The preschool I am sending my son to is called Southborough pre school, their number is 07980 332 992.

Or another fantastic pre school is Nivan Lodge which is in the King Charles Hall on Warrick Park. Which if you are living in the centre of Tunbridge Wells might be a better option. Contact Brenda Palmer on 07563908977, or nivanlodge@northbyeast.co.uk

I would have picked this pre school myself, but I actually work there and felt he would benefit from some independent time away from Mummy, and vice versa!

Hope this helps. Good luck with the move

Mummylovestocook Mon 20-Jun-11 13:56:21

Hi there,

I know your posts where a while ago but I am trying to find information on Southborough.

We are looking to move to Southborough (or Tunbridge Wells) from London (rather nervous at the prospect!) and I wondered what activities / nurseries there are in the area. My little one is 13 months and I hope to be able to stay at home and look after her full time but I also might have to go back to work - so need to consider nurseries.

Any information would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now