Buggy Workout - FREE CLASS

(4 Posts)
BuggyWorkout Fri 12-Jun-09 14:40:45

Hi Everyone - I'm a local mum of four and have set up Buggy Workout for anyone who wants to meet other new mums and get a bit of exercise too. We still have a coffee (or lunch!) and chat with our babies / toddlers after an hour of exercise in the park - the cake tastes much better after that!!

We meet at Dunorlan Park outside the cafe on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10.30 - 11.30. I know this sounds like a bit of an advert but it is a really nice way to meet new mums as the class is really sociable with loads of opportunities to chat and make new friends.

More info on www.buggy-workout.com including my number if you'd prefer to ask me things in person! Mention Mumsnet and have a trial class for FREE grin

AnaKi Thu 18-Jun-09 20:42:36

Do you have flyers? I coul leave some at my local playgroups.

BuggyWorkout Mon 29-Jun-09 15:42:41

Hi there - yes I do - could you give me a call on 07990 973313 so I can get your address and send you some. Thank you very much! Tracy

lachi Sun 11-Oct-09 10:01:35

Hi there

Are you still doing your buggy workouts in Dunorlan park even though the weather is turning/has turned??

I have just arrived in TW and also on mumsnet so all v new - am leaving posts all over the place like as very keen to meet up with mums for coffee/exercise/chats etc. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now